175g self raising flour
175g chocolate melted
1 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven at 170°C
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add in eggs one by one.
4. Add melted chocolate.
5. Flod in flour and few tbsp of milk.
6. Bake for 50 minutes.
1. Put 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tbsp water under medium heat. Stir at the beginning then leave it heating for 6-7 minute. Dont stir. Move away from the heat as soon as it turns brown.
2. Move away from the heat. Pour 1/4cup cream. Stir well. Leace cool for 30 minutes.
3. On a mixing bowl cream 100g butter and 200g powder sugar for the frosting. Add in the caramel and few flakes of sea salt.
4. Cut the cakes into half. Apply the frosting axcordingly and decorate the way you like. 🙂