100g butter (room temperature)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
3 tbsp cocoa powder (good quality)
3 medium eggs
1/2 lime juice
1. cream sugar and butter, add in eggs one by one.
2. Take 1/2 milk and mix with cocoa powder until become paste, add to mixture in 1.
3. Add flour (sifted), mix the rest of the ingredient.
4. bake in 180c oven for 40 mins.
300g icing sugar
50g butter ( at room temp)
175g cream cheese
mix all together.
I have never tried yoghurt chiffon cake before, this is rather healthy and interesting, of course also yummy! This recipe is nice and easy.
4 egg yolks
40g vegetable oil
1/4 cream of tart
100g strawberry yogurt
80g self raising flour
4 egg whites
1. Pour egg yolks and sugar in a bowl. Whisk till sugar dissolves.
2. Add in the rest of ingredients (A) and stir to combine.
3. Fold in sifted flour. Mix till smooth.
4. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites till frothy. Add sugar gradually and beat until stiff. Fold in 1/3 of the whites into the yolk mixture till well incorporate. Pour in the remaining egg whites and fold gently till well combine.
5. Pour into 20 cm chiffon mould. Bake at 160C for 40 minutes.
6. Immediately invert it after removal from oven. Leave to cool. When cake is cold, remove from mould.