This is an choco-lata heavently tasted recipe, just need more attention to the baking time, then you will result a tasty dessert, would certainly impressed your guests if you serve this on your dinner party.
125g 75% dark chocolate
2 Tbsp all purpose flour
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
pinch of cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven at 170C
2. Grease four mini pudding moulds with butter, then dust the inside of each mould with cocoa powder.
3. Set the bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt chocolate and butter gently, stirring. Remove from the pan and leave for about 5 minutes to cool slightly.
4. On another bowl, whisk eggs, eggs yolks and sugar until light and pale yellow colour. Add in chocolate mixture in 3.
5. Mix in flour.
6. Divide the chocolate mixture among the moulds and set them on a baking tray.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top is just set. Keep an eye on the oven!