Green tea swiss roll is ever popular. This is similar and with a twist, I added some hazelnut and healthy version filling.
10g green tea
1tps baking powder
5 medium eggs
60g cooking oil
75g fresh milk
1. Line baking paper on a cookie pan. Shift flour and green tea powder. Separate the egg yolks and whites. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
2. Whisk the egg whites lightly. Add sugar to the egg whites. Whisk constantly all the time until stiff peaks form.
3. On a separate bowl. Mix egg yolk bowl and whisk until pale and fluffy like a mayonnaise-like consistency.
4. Drizzle vegetable oil into the Step 3 egg yolk mixture bowl and stir well. Add milkr and stir well. Mix in the shifted dry ingredients.
5. Fold egg whites and mixture in step 4. Combine well.
6. Pour in the batter to the cookie pan and remove excess air by hitting the pan from the bottom several times. Bake in the oven at 375F/190C for 15-17 minutes until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. After baking, transfer the chiffon sponge with baking paper onto a cooling rack. After it cools down, cover with cling film to prevent drying (when you peel off the cling film you can remove the soggy surface stuck to the cling film at the same time).
8. For the filling, cream is the common choice. But I opted for natural yogurt with small pieces of pineapple. ( You can put whatever combination you like.)