This chocolate cupcake I added pinch of cinnamon, and banana for more flavor, and few almond flakes for a bit of crunchy texture.
50g cocoa powder
2tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp baking powder
1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
50g melted butter
2 medium eggs
handful of almond flakes (optional)
1. Beat eggs with sugar until light yellow colour, slowly add in melted butter, bit by bit, and mix until all combine.
2. Sieve and mix in flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa power.
3. Mix in milk, mix well.
4.transfer the mixture into cupcake paper cases.
5.Chopped banana into about 5-7mm thick, insert one into the cupcake, see picture.
6.Add almond flakes on top.
7. Bake in preheated oven 160C for 20-25 mins.
This is an easy mix all together cake, everyone can do!
1tbs baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
handful of almond flakes
50g ground almond
120g sugar ( + 1tbsp honey)
205g butter (melted)
1. Mix all wet ingredient first, (eggs, sugar, butter)
2. Sieve and fold in ground almond, flour, finally almond flakes.
3. Bake in 170C preheat oven for 40 minutes. Then eat!
If you are running out of chocolate but craving for chocolate cake, this maybe a solution. Try this. Nutella! Yes Nutella! This is a simple and easy cupcake, you don’t even need a mixer. Just some gentle mix and stir would do.
3 medium eggs ( or 2 large eggs )
1tsb baking powder
1/2tsb bicarbonate of soda
50g cream cheese
30g ground almond ( optional )
1. Just mix everything together, use hand. Bake for 15-20 mins in 160C oven.
This is a simple, zinggie orange cake made with whole orange, yes whole orange! It is very refreshing, give it a try 🙂
1tbs baking powder
150g sugar ( you can increase to 170g )
1tbs cinnamon powder
1. Chop the orange into pieces including skins, blend it.
2. Beat butter and sugar for few minutes, add in orange in step 1, add the rest of the ingredient, mix well.
3. Bake in 160C oven for 40 minutes.