This isn’t something made from bee related or honey.
The name ‘bee’ is come from the cake’s texture. You will know when the cake is baked! (see picture)
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup condensed milk
1. 1 cup sugar melted and caramelized, after caramelized, add a cup warm water and butter, mix well.
2. beat eggs, add condensed milk, beat well combine ( can just use beater )
3. sift in four, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
4. pour the mixture into greased cake tin. Bake in 170C for 50mins to an hour.
This recipe is from my mum, I love her chocolate cakes. I did this for the dinner party last night, it went down very well 🙂
1.5 tbsp Chocolate emulco
100g self raising flour
30g cocoa powder
25ml corn oil (or cooking oil)
1. Beat eggs and sugar at high speed until thick and creamy. Add in chocolate emulco.
2. Using a metal spatula,m fold in sieved flours. LAstly fold in oil. Pour into prepared tin and bake in 180C preheated oven for 40 minutes.
150g mascoporne cheese
100g caster sugar ( or icing sugar)
whipped everything together until thick, set in fridge for 3-4 hours.
90g super fine flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 cup refined oil
1 tbs vanilla essence
30g cocoa powder
30g almond ground
1. Beat eggs until light and fluffy, add sugar and oil and brat again for few minutes, ass vanilla essence.
2. fold in flour, cocoa powder and ground almond.
3.Baked at preheated oven at 170C for 30 minutes.
If you find normal butter cake is too buttery, then this maybe another simple light and fluffy but still taste buttery cake for you.
110g super fine flour
1tsp baking powder
1 cup refined oil ( and mix some melted butter)
2 tbs vanilla essence
1/2 cup walnuts chopped or finelly griante
20g Ground chocolate flakes
1. Sieve flour 3 times
2. Beat eggs until light and fluffy, add sugar and oil and beat again for 2-3 minutes, add vanilla
3. Lightly fold in flour, donnot beat after add in flour but mix it well.
4. Add half walnuts to it, pour the mixture to a greased baking tin. Top it with the remaining walnut.
5. Baked at preheated oven at 180°c for 30mins.
To be honest, I have been eating this for years but i didnlt know what it is called until now!
This is one of the regional food in south east asia. It is jelly-like, good when serve cold. A very refreshing desserts.
1 packet green pea flour (teping Hoen Kwee)
2 cups sugar
6 cups of coconut milk
¹/² teaspoon salt
Streamed banana leaves and cut into squares and soften in boiling water for few minutes.
Boil green pea flour with hot water until thick
(optional) can add sweet corns.